понеделник, 23 декември 2013 г.

socialllama:
now lets play Am I Allowed To Eat This Or Is It For Christmas?

suspend:
the only thing that i can turn on is my laptop

emilyissherlocked:
hatteress:
"Women don’t like action, they skew towards romantic comedy and emotional drama. That’s just the way it is."
Using this argument is like feeding a lab mouse only cheddar cheese all it’s life and then saying it prefers the cheddar over the Gouda because reasons. No. No it doesn’t. That’s just all you’ve been giving it. You are a bad scientist. Hand in your goddamn coat and get the hell out of the lab.
America’s Next Top Scientist
locktobre:
'why are you sitting in the dark' excuse you I've been sitting here all day and it got dark around me I did not choose this

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар