събота, 21 декември 2013 г.



preparetobemildlyentertained:
brain-confetti:
remanth:
semolavanpelt:
Every woman has mastered this. We are actually born with this skill.
You level up when you can do it with long sleeves
I was the only girl on an all-boys varsity soccer team. I had to change on the bus during away games because I didn’t have a locker room at other schools. I was not uncomfortable with that, actually. I did what I had to.
But one day I noticed that like three guys who were seniors were just staring at me as I did this and I must have shot them a dirty look because one of them (who is actually a family friend) was like “I’m sorry, I don’t mean to stare, but we’re still trying to figure out how the hell girls do that” and I just felt bad. They just want to get their girlfriend’s bra off without losing an eye and we can remove the whole thing like fucking wizards
i told my mom about this post and she went ‘wait, you can do it with long sleeves? um, i’ll be right back’

exasperatingme
:
morganalfei:
a-modest-mans-only-rebel-son:
nahshaw:
true love is having a crush on him even after he got a haircut
the female mind is a very strange place.
No one’s denying it

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар